Friday, January 19, 2007

The latest Malcolm Stats

I took Malcolm to the doctor for his well baby visit today. Here are the latest stats. Our bouncy bundle of joy is now 11 1/2 month 31 1/2 inches long, and weighs almost 28 lbs-that is about 12.6 kilos for our friends in the metric system.

He is getting his one year old molars and that is why he has been cranky as cranky can be lately. Unfortunately, he also has a yeast infection and dry skin behind his ear. He is like his mama-a sensitive skin guy. So if any of you mommies out there have different recipes for soothing skin treatments for my maby lamb let me know. The doctor recommended browned flour which I am getting ready to cook up right now since he is sleeping. Poor guy had a hard day.

Since my car died in the recent snow storm we had to take the bus and in the case had to take Portland's slowest line. Then he had to get examined, have two shots and have his blood tested for anemia and lead. All of that with two huge teeth pushing through!

When we he wakes up though we have more adventures waiting for us. I am planning on taking him to get his first haircut.

No comments: