Tuesday, May 29, 2007

New Things Boo Can Do

Well, I officially heard him say "No" multiple times today, but not in a defiant toddler way. He said it in a cute singsong way that mocked the way that I was saying it to him completely. Kind of cute, but I know that won't last long.

Malcolm has also recently aided the word "Bye" to his list. He can now say the following words...

  1. Hi
  2. bye
  3. Mama
  4. Mom
  5. Baba
  6. Dada
  7. Uh-oh
  8. Yes
  9. No

I am pretty sure that I heard him say don't and he is working on thank you also. I just wanted a chance to write all this down while I have a chance to catch it. So much has been going on in our lives I feel like I am missing opportunities to record it all.

We went to Colorado to see Grandma this weekend, and Malcolm had a wonderful time-with the exception of Grandma's pooch Mo who kept knocking him over. We went swimming, took baths in a real bathtub (we only have a shower and plastic basin at our house) spent time in a hot tub, played with cousins, ate nonstop and spent time surrounded by loving family. I will post those pictures next, but I think that my blog catch-up time is nearing an end. More soon...

No comments: