Sunday, December 07, 2008

Ms. Sophie's Party





I was going to write about our blissful day after Thanksgiving at the beach before posting these pictures, but did not find the time to do it justice, and now of course I am sick again. In the days of sickness in the winter months, I think that it is best for me to just get the pics up as fast as I can, last year sickness kept me from posting for months and I still feel bad about that.

We did have a wonderful time at the beach though. We just went because Boo wanted to see the ocean. We went with Uncle Nathaniel( boo calls him Uncle Nanyel), we ate wonderful seafood, chased the tide, and flew kites until we were exhausted and cold. Malcolm loved like at the sea life including a visiting heron and jellyfish, but alas I left my camera behind that day.

Here are the pics from Ms. Sophie's b-day party. He is still talking about taking the max train through the tunnel with the light on and then getting out to see Sophie. Ok, I am going to get these pics posted so I can get back to taking care of my cold.

No comments: