Saturday, January 17, 2009

All Aboard for Malcolm's Birthday Part 1






We had Malcolm's birthday party at the Children's Museum this year. It was superfun as Malcolm and I are bound to say. Malcolm helped mama and Grandma pick out the train plates and train birthday hats and everything for his party. He also approved the choice of the Children's Museum, and almost all of his friends showed up. We really have made a tradition having a wonderful time when we have a community celebration of Malcolm, and this one was a great hit. Malcolm has so many friends that we had to have an after hours party so we could invite more children, and we did have about 24 children (not including babies in arms) in attendance.

Here are pictures from our celebration. I will post additional ones later. Jessica also sent me a link to pictures that she took at the party, but I have not quite figured out how to download those pics in a way that I can post them here.

These pics show him and some of his friends, and also the beautiful birthday room that we had at the Children's Museum. There are too many to attach to one post so I will have to split it up among a few posts.

No comments: