Monday, July 10, 2006

All About a Boy and a Dog Name Mo

The first day that we were in Colorado, I had a really hard time with Mo, my mom's dog. I am not really a dog person and Mo kept stealing Malcolm's toys. I guess you could say that my protective inner mother wolf kicked in and I kept advocating keeping them separate. However; halfway into our trip Mo came up to Malcolm and started licking him and stuff. Malcolm thought he was just about the funniest thing in the world and started laughing hysterically. Then I started letting them play together a little which is what you see in these pictures. By the end Grandma, Mama, Mo, and Malcolm all took long naps together. My stepdad would come in, take one look at the very full bed which was only missing him and the cat, let out a sign and resign himself to the TV downstairs!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mo misses Malcolm very much. Last night Mo attended Matthew's baseball game (Mo is sort of the team mascot). On the way to the basefield, Mo spotted a baby in a stroller. He yepped and broke free and ran to the baby, giving the tot a big licking kiss. The baby's mom and I were horrified...the baby loved it. Mo looked at me as if to say, "this isn't Malcolm! Nice, but not Malcom!" grandma