Friday, July 14, 2006

Everything Changes, first food, first teeth, and moments from crawling

Malcolm is going through so many changes right now I can barely keep. In fact, I am not keeping up. I am totally panicked. In the span of this past month his first tooth has starting cutting through his gum, he has gotten ready for eating, mastered rolling (now he rolls off our bed in the night, good thing I child-proofed that a long time ago), and he is just about to take off. He is really close to crawling. I am freaked out. The whole idea that my baby will be eating food that did not pass directly through me first, that he will be going places on his own accord makes me proud but sad. I think that I will end up crying the whole school day on the first day of school!

I gave in though and gave his some organic yo baby yogurt today. He was already trying foods here and there and Debra Lynne still tells me how much she loved yo baby and it is healthy stuff. Here are pictures of his yo baby experience. He liked the yogurt, but I am so relieved that he loves mama's milk more than anything else. We will be nursing for a long, long time. I just can't tell you all how much I love this child!



No comments: