Wednesday, August 16, 2006

To Musemoon...

Will that amazing mama who left that totally awesome comment on my blog please contact me? I tried to find your blog, but I haven't succeeded so far. Also, if you are in Portland can we do a playdate? I am totally thrilled that people I have never met are reading my blog and that we can all share thoughts about these great things. My political mothering stuff has had some pretty powerful results and I think it is wonderful. Malcolm is himself a little healer, and the amazing thing is that he doesn't need to do anything out of the ordinary to do his healing. Maybe we were all like that.

Well dear ones, I am far too tired to write anything understandable tonight, but I would love to find musemoon. Tomorrow perhaps you can hear about last week's mishaps including dropping the baby.

1 comment:

musemoon said...

Hi. I live in California, I was mommie surfing and trying to find out if it is ok for my kiddo to eat Yo Baby yogurt and somehow I found you and Malcolm.

I have a blog on Adoption.com under "journals" ARIA'S ADOPTION JOURNAL.

Careful...it's a long :-$

Sorry :-( I don't live in Portland, but my friends are moving there next week.

my email is museandthemoon@yahoo.com

:-) Nice to meet you