Wednesday, February 21, 2007

New Things Malcolm Can Do

This kid is really growing up before my eyes, and honestly I am not really sure that I am ready for it, but on the other hand it is a lot of fun. He is over his ear infection now-Amen-and life can go back to normal.

He now can say five words, although he doesn't say "dada" as much as he used to. Malcolm can say "mama,""baba," "dada" "uh-oh" and now he can also say "hi." The "hi" bit is pretty darn cute I have to admit.

He also has started doing this thing where he vigorously shakes his head no when he does not want to eat something or do something, but sometimes he does it just for fun. That is pretty cute too.

What do you all think of his new African clothes? He is our budding little Obama!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My handsome King, well how about Prince? Either way is ok with me because you are soooooooooooo handsome. I miss you and hope you learn "grandma" soon! Your mom has mixed feelings about you growing up and always will. But you go right ahead ..... you won't understand for quite awhile so just put up with us missing you as a baby and loving you as you become a little boy. OK. Just try to slow down! Grandma