Friday, July 13, 2007

Malcolm has been sick

Malcolm has been sick lately, and so I have not taken pictures of my poor little guy. I have basically kept him home most of this week since Aunty Anna sent him home. Yesterday I went to work and he stayed with Uncle Nathaniel. When I came back I found them both sick and panciked. I was sure that he had an ear infection, but after a little baby motrin and a full night's sleep he woke up doing much better. I kept him most of the day, made sure we stuck to nap schedules, kept him hydrated and gave him some homeopathic ear medicine just in case. We spent one hour in the garden in the afternoon. He feel much better then and he helped me put composted dirt on the broccoli . I am so glad that he is doing better. Hopefully, I will have a more fun and photo filled posting soon.

No comments: