Thursday, July 05, 2007

Summertime

Malcolm's Daddy flew away home to Kenya yesterday, and we already miss him. Malcolm searches the house when we first arrive for people. Today it was only he and I, but by 8:30 he had walked, eaten, brushed his teet, taken a bath, and collapsed on the sofa by the big window for the night. We do a lot of sofa sleeping in the summer because it gets much more air than out bedroom.

Hopefully Daddy will have a wonderful time in Kenya, and rush home to us soon! I am posting pictures now of some of Malcolm's latest adventures. This kid seems to be coming up with new words every week.

Oh, I forgot to post ( although I have been telling everyone) that Malcolm spoke his first sentence just about two weeks ago now. He says " I love you" only it comes out I luv oooh- how cute is that?

No comments: