Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Baby Salome

Salome is so different from Malcolm, and the experience of raising her is so different. So much is going on in our lives now that looking back at my blog postings from Malcolm, I think that I need to take time to just check back in with my philosophies of mothering. I feel like all of us are really busying becoming ourselves right now, but Salome is with me nearly all the time. She still goes to work with me, she goes to daycare on campus while I am in class, and of course she is with us at home. She is a total blessing and a complex little being.

I definitely think that she is a thinker, a wise woman. She opens those big eyes and really watches people. She adores her big brother and breaks out a big smile the second that she sees him, and when we pick him up from school he makes her giggle all the way home.

She is really working on her crawl and getting too wiggly and active for me to take to the office on the days where there are no home visits so we are going to have reconstruct things in our lives a bit, but she is like a healing angel. Although one who does keep a creative sleep schedule!

No comments: