Tuesday, June 06, 2006

About Faeries, magical babysitters and how to leave comments on the blog

Hello Everyone,
I don't have a new picture to post today because the re-charegeable battery died again-sigh. Anyway, I wanted to write about Malcolm's day today. Today Diane watched him and took him over to her house in the afternoon. They bought a brand-new baby swing for their backyard so he could play in the yard with her children and watch the trees. I couldn't believe it! Malcolm loved it too. He loves trees. He becomes totally capitivated watching leaves blow. Geoffrey wants to teach him to garden when he gets a little older, and I am sure he will love it. Good things too since I have much more of a brown thumb than a green one.

When I picked Malcolm up I gave Debra Lynn, Diane's daughter a faery wand. She loved it. She said " I love faeries and I love babies and I love faeries because they love babies." I said, " DebraLynn, I read some stories though where faeries steal babies." Diane replied, "Well, it's a good thing that Malcolm is too heavy for a faery to steal!" We really had fun.

Diane also read to him in Spanish and German. I think he also heard a story about the Dalai Lama and Martin Luther King today so just in case we worried that he would lack a sense of social justice, we have a head start in that area.

I had fun giggling with him. He is really into my nose. He totally cracks up when I give him Eskimo kisses and sometimes he will put his mouth on my nose (no, I don't have cold or anything). He thinks that this is the funniest thing in the whole world.

Ok, several of you have asked how to leave comments. At the end of each posting you will see a line that says "0 comments" or however many there are at the time. Click on this line and it will take to a screen where you can write your comments just like an email. Then click publish at the bottom. Hope that is helpful.

Love to you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, I am really glad to be able to read these comments and see your pictures. Maybe i should try to get you to join livejournal so that you can read my blog also. no babies though.