Sunday, June 04, 2006

another day



Today we went to church and Malcolm had a wonderful time witht he other babies. He loves other kids and seems to be in a big hurry to be able to run and play with the rest of them. I can't wait to see him take off and run off giggling with the other children, at the same time I already miss the times when I could easily pick him up with one hand.

I also have to confess that right now I am totally exhausted. I haven't wanted to do anything but sleep this week. Probably due to the fact that I don't think that I have had a really good night's sleep in months and it is really hard for me to every eat enough.

Last week Malcolm went through a thing where he ate every hour and I was always hungry. Anyway, I will probably sleep and eat eventually, right?

Here are some more pictures of my little guy.

No comments: